4 Days & 3 Nights at Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort
$99 - 4 Days & 3 Nights at Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort. Includes $100 Dining Certificate & 2 Tickets to Old Town Trolley or Daytona 500 Experience! ($450 value)
4 Days/3 Nights stay at Coral Sands Oceanfront Resort. Includes:
• $100 Dining Certificates
• 2 Tickets to Old Town Trolley or Daytona 500 Experience, an exhibit at the Daytona Speedway.
Qualifications for offer:
• You and your cohabiting partner must be at least 30 years of age. (we will take either married of co-habs with matching IDs)
• You must have a yearly combined household income of $60,000.
• This package includes accommodations for up to two adults and two children under the age of 18. All transportation and incidentals are your responsibility. The package does not include any applicable taxes, hotel service fees or regulatory surcharges. You must provide a major credit or debit card to reserve your dates, and a fully refundable deposit of $50 will be taken when booking your reservations.
• Upon check-in, you must also present a photo ID and major credit card for incidentals.
• You agree to attend a VIP Orientation and Tour that will describe all amenities available to you during your vacation and explain the benefits of vacation ownership. Married or cohabiting couples must attend the orientation and tour together.
• Package is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
• Subject to availability.
• Not valid for residents living within 100 miles of Hilton Head, Branson, Ormond or Daytona Beach.
• Must not have attended a Spinnaker Resorts presentation within the last 18 months.
This vacation offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and is not valid for full-time students, group travel or persons attending a convention. A group is considered two or more families or associates traveling together or meeting at the same resort on the same arrival date. This offer is transferable as long as the transferee meets all of the qualifications detailed below. This offer is valid for U.S. residents only.
Reservations should be made at least 7 days in advance of your intended arrival date. Due to normal reservation patterns, availability will be more limited on weekends, peak travel times and holiday periods. If you have made reservations and must reschedule for any reason, a $29 change fee will apply. To reschedule your reservation, you must contact us as least two (2) weeks in advance of your scheduled arrival date. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check-in on their reservation date or fail to reschedule at least two (2) weeks in advance of their arrival date shall forfeit their use of this certificate and be charged a one night “no show” fee.
No purchaser should rely on representations other than those included in these Details of Participation. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute promotional items of equal or greater value. Employees of Sponsor or their immediate family members and its affiliated companies and Sponsor owners are not eligible for this offer. This promotion is void where prohibited by law where applicable licensing requirements have not been met, including the state of Florida.
Casa Estrella de la Valenciana
$610 for a 4-Night Stay for Two, Daily Full Mexican Breakfast for Two, Daily Afternoon Drinks, Welcome Bottle of Wine and Fruit & Cheese Plate, 2 1-Hour Swedish Massages, Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Centro & Ceramics Masters' Studios! ($1200 Value)
Mining for a getaway that's more than semi-precious can be taxing, but you'll hit pay dirt with this week's Your Best Deals Escape to Mexico's silver country.
Drop the shovel and relax at the picturesque Casa Estrella de la Valenciana. Bring along a fellow prospector for four nights in a charming guest room, complete with a private bathroom, luxury linens, and satellite TV ($610). Your stay includes a wealth of extras like daily full Mexican breakfast for two, daily afternoon drinks, and a welcome bottle of wine, and plate of fruit and cheese. You won't have to dig far to discover relaxation at the inn. Lounge by the pool to work on your golden glow, or cool off with a drink from the rooftop honor bar. Toting a pickaxe and pan can be exhausting, so soothe your tired muscles with two included hour-long Swedish massages in your room.Casa Estrella is nestled in the charming pueblo of Guanajuato, where Mina La Valenciana provided one fifth of the world's silver for 250 years.
In the 1500s, people rushed to this colonial city for precious metal, but today they visit for the quaint cobblestone streets and dramatic mountain views. You'll hit the mother lode of history, culture, and art in Guanajuato. Polish up on your knowledge of Mexican history at Diego Rivera's birthplace, the Jardn de la Union, and the Alhndiga de Granaditas museum during a guided tour of the centro. Later, you'll tour the studios of ceramics masters Gorky Gonzales and Capelo.Cash in on this week's sterling Escape to Mexico. Casa Estrella de la Valenciana is worth its weight in silver.
• Four-Night Stay for Two
• Daily Full Mexican Breakfast for Two.
• Daily Afternoon Drinks.
• Welcome Bottle of Wine and Plate of Fruit and Cheese.
• Two Hour-Long Swedish Massages.
• Guided Walking Tour of the Historic Centro.
• Guided Tour of Ceramics Masters' Studios.
• Limit one voucher per reservation.
• Reservations required and subject to availability.
• Taxes and Gratuity not included.
• No cash value or cash back.
• Deal does not include airfare.